Fillet of lamb with beans and artichoke tajine style
The basic ingredients are lamb and beans. Lamb is rich in iron and protein. The beans are low in fats and sugars. They contain protein, are rich in magnesium, potassium, calcium and fiber. Both also contain vitamin C and therefore allow a better assimilation of iron!
- 170 g lamb
- 40g of beans
- 100 g of artichoke
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
- Mix of spices type ras el hanout
- Cook the artichoke bottoms (8 to 10 ') and the beans (15') séparément separately with salt water
- Meanwhile, sauté the lamb in olive oil and remove from the bottom of the pot
- Fry the onion in olive oil until golden brown. Add the meat, ginger, a mixture of spices and saffron.
- Cover with water. Cook over low heat and covered. Add vegetables 30 'before the end of cooking and season to taste.
- 5 Taste!
Laissez un commentaireRépondre
Recherche sur le blog
- By theme
- A propos de BN Nutrition